Bryan & Co. (“BryCo“) recognises the importance of privacy and sensitivity of personal data and information (“Personal Data“). As such, in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA“), this Privacy & Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy“) contains important information about how Personal Data provided by you will be processed and used. We ask that you read this Policy carefully.
By engaging BryCo in your legal matters and/or to provide services or by using BryCo’s website at http://www.bry-co.com (“Website“), you consent to BryCo and all persons involved in the provision of services by BryCo to you processing and using your Personal Data.
1. Collection of Personal Data
We treat and view your Personal Data seriously. As such, please note that we do not collect any Personal Data when you visit our Website unless you choose to provide that information to us. Any provision of your Personal Data is voluntary.
For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Data includes but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, National Registration Identification Card number, Passport number, email address, job title, company name, age, gender, date of birth, photograph, race, ethnic origin, nationality, physical and mental health, marital status, details of children and such other relevant information and data to enable us to provide you with our services.
2. Purpose of Processing
Your Personal Data may be collected, stored and/or used (whether directly or indirectly) and in whatever form for, amongst other things, the following purposes:
- communication with you;
- internal administrative purposes;
- implementation, performance and completion of our services;
- compliance with regulatory requirements relating to our services;
- compliance with obligations under the law;
- disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, directive, guideline, by-law, code, circular, government authorities and/or court of competent jurisdiction;
- purposes of BryCo’s Website, publications, newsletters, documents, alerts, notifications and any other material of similar nature; and
- any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the services rendered and/or the above purposes.
3. Right of Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time request: (1) for access to your Personal Data; (ii) for correction or rectification of your Personal Data; (iii) to limit the processing of your Personal Data; or (iv) to seek further information from BryCo regarding the processing of your Personal Data by contacting:
Bryan & Co.
1-009, 1st Floor, Millennium Square,
98, Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14,
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Telephone No.: +6 019 999 6899
However, BryCo has the right to refuse your request to access and/or correct your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
BryCo does not disclose your Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose Personal Data in good faith to the following third parties:
- Information Technology (IT) service providers;
- data entry service provides;
- storage facility provides;
- banks and financial institutions;
- insurance provides;
- professional advisers and external auditors;
- persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators wherein we are compelled to disclose Personal Data pursuant to any law or regulation; and
- compliance with any court order or legal process or where required by law.
Kindly note that the above list is a non-exhaustive list.
5. Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be reviewed and updated from time to time to reflect the changes in the law, our business practices, procedures and structures.